1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address.
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
- Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
- Tap Next at the top of your screen.
- If you see an error message saying “Invalid Password”, you may need to unlock your account by solving a short CAPTCHA. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha.
- If you are a 2-step verification user, please use an application-specific password instead of your regular password in this field.
10. When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
You can use any strings as Description field, and Press Next atthe top of your screen again.
You’ve set up Google Sync! Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device.
If you are using multiple calendars on Google Calendar, in addtion to this, you will need to configure “Google Sync”. How to configure “Google Sync”, please refer here.