.Sched can sync with Google Calendar via iOS calendar function. To synchronize with Google Calendar, you need to configure iOS Calendar settings. There are two ways to synchronize with Google Calendar. Respectively, there are advantages and disadvantages, please select your preference.
“Exchange” (In Jan 30,2013, Google has terminated the registration of this service.)
- Can’t sync calendar colors.
- You can use “Push” synchronization. (When event has been updated externally, it will be reflected in the iPhone immediately.)
- Only one notification entry can be synchronized.
- There are a case where a recurrence event entry does not synchronize correctly.
- Can sync calendar colors.
- You can’t use “Push” synchronization. (You need to configure periodical time interval to “Fetch” events. This may cause faster battery consumption.)